I’m a school librarian in a 2nd and 3rd grade only elementary school. There are a total of 27 classes and about 540 students at my school. I operate on a fixed schedule, in which I see every class once a week for a 45 minute period. In that time, I read a story/teach a lesson and check out books. I’m a young school librarian (how rare!) at 24, and this is my second year in the library. My goal is to get my students excited about books, which means my library is not a very quiet place!
- @VTracy7 @EdCampBR @ChickfilA Our amazing @lpborg sponsors helped so much in making today such a great celebration for #edcampbr educators! 23 hours ago
- Trying to balance feelings of excitement and exhaustion after a great day if #EdCampBR — thanks to the organizers a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- @tylerlovesteach @EdCampBR @EdtechEbr Thank you so much for coming out and being part of #edcampbr today! 1 day ago
- I got to wield a bullhorn today. It was a good day! 📢 twitter.com/tdstech/status… 1 day ago
- @derikthompson @EdCampBR Thank you! Sorry we didn’t have time to chat but thanks for coming out today!! 1 day ago