I’m a school librarian in a 2nd and 3rd grade only elementary school. There are a total of 27 classes and about 540 students at my school. I operate on a fixed schedule, in which I see every class once a week for a 45 minute period. In that time, I read a story/teach a lesson and check out books. I’m a young school librarian (how rare!) at 24, and this is my second year in the library. My goal is to get my students excited about books, which means my library is not a very quiet place!
- Taking a social media hiatus...I will still be checking email, of course! 3 weeks ago
- RT @stony12270: Next month, join us and share your best library moment from this school year! #tlchat https://t.co/JpxT1h86fd 3 weeks ago
- @MrsPageTurner @NikkiDRobertson @stony12270 @ccassinelli I'm scraping mortar off tile...but I can't wait to catch t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- RT @MrsPageTurner: In just one hour! Join #tlchat https://t.co/1DY2ryU4cf 3 weeks ago
- It's a good DIY day when the BFF comes to help with cutting tile! Thanks @alaperouse! Ready for this house to be HO… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago