I’m a school librarian in a 2nd and 3rd grade only elementary school. There are a total of 27 classes and about 540 students at my school. I operate on a fixed schedule, in which I see every class once a week for a 45 minute period. In that time, I read a story/teach a lesson and check out books. I’m a young school librarian (how rare!) at 24, and this is my second year in the library. My goal is to get my students excited about books, which means my library is not a very quiet place!
- RT @Heather_Aston: Using emojis to review the fiction genres in the #eastbroncos library? Yes, please! #cisdlib #txlchat #tlchat https://t.… 13 hours ago
- @Heather_Aston I love this!! 13 hours ago
- After the first week of school craziness, I'm happy to be relaxing with a good book by the lake! @lauradave https://t.co/9cGKiOHVZt 14 hours ago
- What are the best places for Ss to search for #PrimarySources - 7th Grade #AmericanHistory, post-reconstruction? #tlchat @libraryjenn 1 day ago
- @EmilySluder That's pretty clever!! 1 day ago